You've been on a first date with another dating for disabled member and now you’re wondering how long you should I wait to call, text or, message them on the site. Here are some easy tips that might make your life a little easier in this regard:
1. Don’t over think it too much. If you both had a good time and it feels right, text them when you get back: that you had a great time and you would love to do it again sometime soon!
Cynics may claim that it will make you seem too keen. But at the end of the day, you are putting your cards on the table, you are telling your date that you enjoyed yourself and would like to do it again. Hopefully, this will encourage them to do the same. The added benefit here, is now you both know where things stand and you can save hours of wondering whether or not they also had fun.
2. Wait a couple of days to actually call. You've already reassured them that you had a wonderful time on the date, and that you would like to see them again, so they know where things stand. But you still want to take things slowly- so pace yourself before calling.
Don't wait more that that, you don't want to give them the impression you weren't interested in them, or that you're playing games.
3. Phoning and texting should be like a face to face conversation. Ideally, It should look like tennis; you call they call, you text they text. This isn't playing games, this is just being polite and not overwhelming each-other with texts and phone calls. Don't feel guilty for taking things slowly in the beginning.
That said, it’s OK to break the pattern from time to time. Just because you were the last to text doesn't mean you can't text them.
4. Keep the conversations short and sweet, you are still at the beginning, and might not have tons of things to talk about, and you don't want the conversation to be full of silent pauses. Plus, you want to have enough small talk left for a second date. Despite this, if you find yourself talking for ages, and the conversation just flows, that’s wonderful too! But if things don’t go smoothly, try not to worry about it too much, it usually takes a little time to get used to each other, and feel comfortable.
5. Don’t arrange to meet again right away, wait a few days between dates, take things slowly!
6. Don’t delete your dating for disabled profile just yet. You still don’t know where things are going, so don’t get ahead of yourself and close down your account.
If you're not a dating for disabled member yet, you can click here to register for free: http://www.dating4disabled.com/sign_up