Dating 4 Disabled's advice on what you should wear for your first date:
1. Don't overdo it. You're not going to a wedding, you're going to get a cup of coffee with someone. Don't go out and spend money on new clothes (unless you happen to need them). Going on first dates can be expensive enough as is, without wasting money on things you don't need.
2. Wear clean clothes. Go home, shower, shave, and change. You shouldn't show up to a first date all hot and sweaty! Go home and put on something clean and freshly laundered.
3. Wear something nice. Wear something that complements you, and you feel comfortable in. You shouldn't overdo it, but dressing a little nicer than you usually would sends the message to your date that you care. You cared enough about meeting them to put some thought into your clothes.
4. Don't wear anything too revealing. This is for men and women alike.
5. Wear an outfit that makes you feel confident. Put something on that you feel great in. This is because confidence is a great look for a first date!
If you show up looking clean and presentable, that's perfectly alright for a first date! Don't get worked up about it, don't go out and buy new clothes, and don't over-dress. If you stick to that you will be fine.
You can find more disabled dating advice on the site, just click here: http://www.dating4disabled.com/pages/74